Below, we have assembled some links to other sites with maps related to the history of Medford and surrounding areas.
Harvard University Digital Maps
- 1855 Walling Map of Medford
- Map of Middlesex County 1856
- A plan of Boston in New England with its environs: including Milton, Dorchester, Roxbury, Brooklin, Cambridge, Medford, Charlestown, parts of Malden and Chelsea 1777
Massachusetts Historical Society
- Manuscript map of the Ten Hills (Medford, Mass.), October 1637
Digital Commonwealth (Norman B. Leventhal Map Center, Boston Public Library)
- An accurate map of the country round Boston in New England from the best authorities (1776)
- Map of the city and vicinity of Boston, Massachusetts (1852)
- Map of the town of Medford, Middlesex County, Mass (1855) Walling Map
- Medford, Massachusetts (1880)
- Topographical map of Middlesex Fells Reservation (1895)
- West Medford, Massachusetts (1897)
- Middlesex Fells Reservation (1919)
Browse by city or county. This is a commercial site, and you can’t print the maps. However, you can zoom in and out and view the maps.
- County Atlas of Middlesex, MA, 1875
- Middlesex County Atlas, 1889
- Page 17 Large Scale Area Map George H. Walker & Co.
- Page 18-19 Medford Square George H. Walker & Co.
- Page 20 Far South Medford George H. Walker & Co.
- Page 22-23 West Medford George H. Walker & Co.
- Page 26-27 South Medford George H. Walker & Co.
- Page 29 Medford, Glenwood Section George H. Walker & Co.
- Page 30-31 Medford, East Side George H. Walker & Co.
- Page 32 Medford, Wellington Section George H. Walker & Co.
- Middlesex County, 1900
- Atlas of Middlesex County, Vol. 1, 1901